includes CSI bag and headphones
Simple to operate, the CSI 250 features unparalleled performance for
budget-minded departments and agencies. This advanced metal detector features a
Target ID Legend designed to identify commonly sought targets in crime scene
• Graphic Target ID cursor.
• Accept/Reject notch for specific target detection and to ignore
• Electronic pinpoint for easy target recovery.
• Continuous target depth indicator.
• Sensitivity adjustments (8 levels).
• Battery condition indicator.
• Target ID legend with common crime scene targets (i.e. bullets,
brass, silver, iron).
• 1/4″ headphone jack.
• 6.5″ x 9″ PROformance submersible searchcoil.
• Large, easy-to-read LCD.
• Microprocessor controlled with pushbutton controls.
• Audio ID Tones for target distinction.
• One-Touch operation.
• 3-piece disassembly to 24″.
• Operating temperatures: 0º F (-17ºC) to 130ºF (54ºC).
Storage temperatures: -20º F. (-28ºC) to 150ºF (65ºC).
|Length (Adjustable)||42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)|
|Frequency||6.5 kHz operating frequency|
|Arm Cuff||Adjustable, with strap|
|Warranty||Limited, 24 months parts and labor|
|Battery||Limited, 24 months parts and labor|
|Battery||Four (4) AA batteries, included|
There are no reviews yet.