Professional, computerized , high-sensitivity , multi-frequency metal
detector with original, patented , no analogue technology of space- harmonic
filtering (SFT), which allows to significantly improve the quality of the
identification of objects.
Search coil- 32cm.x24cm./12.5×9.5″
– An electronic unit, which allows transmission and processing of signals in
the range of 1 to 30 kHz .
– Automatic compensator input allows to reach sensitivity to 65cm for 25mm. coin
( with the search coil 10 ” DD/7kHz )
– A unique algorithm for identification of flat metal objects (S- algorithms)
– Large high contrast display
– Technology for immediate visualization of the objects during a search in the
form of spectral – graphic images of the LCD display ( 128×64 )
– Two independent channels of search: RT ( Real Time) and ST ( Short Ton )
– 4 user programs on demand, with instant access
– 4 modes of sound indication of the possibility of setting the tone and limits
– Automatic and Manual Ground Balance
– A system for automatic correction of ground balance with adjustable speed
– Dynamic and static modes of searching
– Unique algorithm discriminatory suppression and display ” hot rocks ”
– “Turbo” mode for extreme depth
– Streamlined ergonomic design
– Waterproof housing electronic control module
– Possibility for rapid operational change search coils in the field without
– Powered – 6 batteries 1,5 V AA
– Time to work with one set of batteries – up to 20 hours, depending on modes .
– Weight with battery – 1.25 kg .
Additional search coils :
– 6 “/ 14kHz
– 6 ” x10 ” – 7kHz or 14kHz or 19kHz
– 9 “x12” – 7kHz or 14kHz
– 13 “- 3kHz or 7kHz
– 15 “- 3kHz
The main original feature of this detector and all the other models of Aka is a
“hodograph” identification of targets, which allows to define targets very easy
and with an exact value. No other metal detector brand has such an
There are 3 algorithms to choose from, algorithms are best described as 3 chips
that control the detector in different ways based on recovery speed and desired
All 3 algorithms named MSF, SSF and MM have their own parameters, for example if
you are using MM which is high trash mode and a very fast recovery speed all you
settings such as discrimination, sensitivity, audio tone , etc are all saved
under that feature, so when using another algorithm such as SSF you can save a
different range of settings to suit your search requirements.
SSF is primarily for use in areas with large flat iron or heavily rusted iron
plates, these are usually detected with mixed signal or are often confused as a
When using algorithm SSF, these errors are avoided the machine clearly
identifies that the detected signal is iron.
MSF is more of an all round setting, it has a medium recovery speed which
rejects or identifies most iron with ease, this is best describes as a low to
medium trash setting and will suit most people.
MM is also known as metal trash (MT), it is very dynamic and an ideal setting
for working amongst high iron contamination such as ancient sites, the audio
response is very sharp and precise so a slow sweep speed is recommended for MM